Durable construction and low cost of ownership
The new Bettcher DuraSift® Breading Table is your clear ticket to reducing the cost of ownership while enhancing food quality and improving your sifting efficiency.
This integrated workstation reduces the labor requirements for critical food prep procedures. It's fast. It's easy. Best of all, it's the cost-effective way to prepare breading that is perfectly blended to deliver value added foods that your customers will love – day in and day out.
A Better Design
for Better Blending Performance
Our unique brushless sifting design reduces the cost of ownership.
- The Bettcher DuraSift breading table is designed to blend and sift flour quickly, effortlessly and efficiently – more than 25 pounds in less than a minute!
- The highly effective oscillating action of our breading sifter provides an even distribution of spices and other ingredients throughout the breading mixture. With no settling, you're assured the final product conforms to your exact specifications.
- Our unique oscillating sifting basket and automatic doughball separator breaks down more doughballs for increased sifting efficiency, while capturing more reusable breading.
- A solid-state timer automatically shuts the sifter off at the end of a timed cycle, so your employees can perform other tasks while the unit is in operation.
Robust Stainless Steel Construction
The new DuraSift Breading Table introduces a unique stainless steel motor enclosure that eliminates the potential for water and flour to affect the mechanical components of the drive assembly for long life and dependability.
- Solid stainless steel construction plus a heavy-duty drive train means long-life durability and dependable performance.
Easy Does It
The DuraSift® Breading Table is designed with the ease and safety of your employees in mind:
- A special, patented split-lug design features two plastic lugs that are far lighter and easier to lift to return flour to the top breading lug. Compared to conventional large single lug designs, ours is safer for your employees!
- The quiet, vibration-free operation of the equipment will be music to your ears.
- No tools are necessary to remove the sifter assembly for cleaning, with all components easily accessible from the front.
Easy on Your Budget? You Bet!
Click here for the DuraSift Blending Table Brochure
- Fewer wear parts lowers the cost of ownership.
- The stainless steel sifting mechanism is not of the conventional brush-and-bar design – and therefore it never loses its efficiency with use over time.